This brokerage has a Group of qualified insurance brokers enjoys an enviable reputation for its professionalism in the insurance broking industry, having the ability to structure complete business insurance programs for its valued customer base, supported by both local and global insurance markets.
This role is a 6 to 8 week contract and requires candidates who are available for an immediate start. This role will be well suited for Assitant Account Executives who has experience supporting Senior Account Managers within an Insurance brokerage firm. The objective of this role is to provide office support to broking operations & to ensure smooth delivery of services to clients.
- Provide office support to broking operations, to ensure the smooth delivery of services to our clients thereby meeting our Service Standards and enhancing the company's reputation in the marketplace.
- Provide a highly professional level of client service both on the telephone and in person at front desk
- To monitor, maintain and report on applicable outstanding debtor's accounts to ensure administrative work is reduced
- Provide a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims in accordance with company guidelines
- Quickly and accurately Process New Business, Endorsements and Renewals.
- Provide Office Administration support and provide a professional service to the client.
- Manage outstanding debtors function to maximise collection rates and minimise bad debts.
- Provide high service levels to clients and underwriters. Effectively manage claims to quick and cost effective finalisation.
- Experience within an Insurance brokerage supporting high volume of admin/support activities to Senior Account Managers
- Experience in providing a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims
- Tier qualifications highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
Apply now! Click on the link below!