About the company
Our client is a leading Australian bank which has demonstrated continued success in providing its customers with market leading products and services. With a strong focus on developing local communities they continue to invest in their staff who are empowered to assist customers with all their banking & finance needs.
About the role
As a Branch Manager you will be responsible for financial, operational and risk management requirements whilst empowering your team to develop and nurture customer relationships.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop a team of branch based staff deliver quality consultative conversations to retail clients with holistic banking needs
- Implement strategies that results in achieving key Sales and Revenue targets
- Develop and Maintain key business partner relationships with internal stakeholders across the bank
- Participate in local community/neighbourhood events to create further brand awareness
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or Branch Manager ideally gained within the banking, financial services or telecommunications industries
- An understanding of customer centric strategies that result in further growth and retention
- Passion for coaching and mentoring staff
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Involvement in their respective local community groups ie. sports, councils, networking
Culture & Benefits:
- Exceptional opportunities for you to build your banking career.
- A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives
- An environment that provides ongoing support to ensure you meet your personal and career goals
- Genuine focus on work/life balance
For more information or confidential discussion, please contact John Iellamo quating reference: 183749