My client is a Global Leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. Their speciality is providing reliable advice & services surrounding, processes to inform their ongoing strategies, complex audit procedures, reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters.
Thier mission is to build a better working world for thier people, clients and the community, and they pride themselves on their strong ability to serve a number of different stakeholders and deliver quality & excellence.
Key role responsibilities:
- Effectively managing Audit processes with strong consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters, including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Providing advice to clients including identification of areas for improvement in business processes
- Understanding clients unique ambitions and needs, referring them to colleagues in other teams and or areas to broaden business relationships where possible
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance, coaching and mentoring more junior team members and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
Key candidate requirements:
- A degree and progress towards/completion of CA, CPA, ACCA
- Experience leading the planning, execution, delivery & reporting of external audit and assurance engagements
- Strong collaboration, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 196404.