Our client is a leading Australian Bank who are going through growth and strategic change, and with this are seeking a Settlements Associate within their Lending Team focusing on Syndicated and Bilateral loans. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and prides themselves on great work life balance initiatives.
You must have experience managing a portfolio of Syndicated and Bilateral loans. You will be overseeing all payments and administration. The ideal candidate will be a Settlements Associate looking to take a step up and managing a portfolio of high value deals.
- Manage a portfolio of Syndicated and Bilateral loans
- Oversee the cash flow administration functions and complex Bilateral and Syndicated loans
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to help design and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Operational management and initiating new deals, loan drawings, amendments, repayments and utilisations
- Be the point of contact for clients and customers
- Perform reconciliations for bank statements if required
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years' experience working with Syndicated and Bilateral Loans
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce/any related field
- System knowledge of Loan IQ and SWIFT is desirable
- High attention to detail
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.