This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Associate Financial Planner to assist a Senior Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch, Health and Affluent customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Scheduling of client reviews
- Preparation of pre-review appointment materials, including updating of client and portfolio data
- Work with the servicing planner to review existing strategies and develop any required recommendations for change
- Prepare Records of Advice and Statements of Further Advice as required
- Finalise and oversee implementation of any subsequent recommended changes in strategy/products following the review appointment
- Deliver the components of the ongoing service package. This may include co-ordination of local seminars, distribution of newsletters and relevant educational information and other promotional/service activities
- Contribute to the ongoing development of client service packages
Key candidate requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, DFP and ADFP.
- 1-2 years experience in a Client Services, Paraplanning, Financial Planning Assistant or Associate role, preferably with exposure to Health or Affluent customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to someone who is attracted to a welcoming, diverse and energetic culture, highly stimulated and committed to creating a career in Financial Planning.
In return, you will be be mentored by some of Melbourne's top Finanical Planner, recieved qualirty in house training and eceive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive schemes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 1843471.