An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner or Associate Financial Adviser looking to take the next step in their career and join a leading Australian Bank.
This role is a rare opportunity to work alongside the top performing Financial planners with the core focus of catering to each client's situation. The senior financial planner will mentor you and help you achieve your long term goals.
- Support adviser in providing quality advice and recommendations for clients based on their circumstances.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and clients.
- Review financial plans for clients to ensure it suits their specific needs and lifestyle
- Assist the financial adviser with some client management tasks
- Research investment opportunities
- Comply with regulation and follow protocol
You Will Need:
- 2+ years financial planning experience
- DFP or ADFP and RG146 compliant
- XPlan Experience
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Great exposure to key stakeholders