This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Insurance brands and make your mark in the Retail Life Insurance sector. If you have a knack for sales, have experience in life insurance and/or the financial advice space, this could very well be the perfect role for you!
About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia's premier banking, wealth and insurance providers, with a global appeal to candidates and clients alike. They have representation in over 30 markets across the APAC Region, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
They are committed to building and enhancing their brand, and business, by attracting and retaining the best talent the market has to offer.
- You will be responsible for nurturing, developing and growing the client's retail life insurance book of business, in conjunction with its Business Development Consultants;
- Help to build and promote our Clients brand with the IFA Dealership community;
- Hone your life insurance sales skill, and learn from internal intellectual property including BDM's, Sales Managers and other stakeholders;
- Use your own initiative to problem solve, broaden your network and meet your objectives
- 80% phone based and 20% Face to Face account development
Skills & Experience:
- Thrive in a sales environment;
- Enjoy account development & building business relationships;
- Must have RG146, or be enrolled and close to completion;
- Have a good understanding of the Retail Life insurance industry, incl its products;
- Be well acquainted with the Financial Advice sector, and the mechanisms of a financial planning practice;
- Have excellent communication skills, particularly verbally;
Culture & Benefits:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture;
- Internal Intellectual property to learn and develop from;
- Clearly defined career development - client believes in internal promotion;
- Heavy investment being made in to the business - wealth of future opportunity;
- Excellent City location.
For more information, please contact Kevin Pickard on (02) 8247 5714 or email me directly at Kevinp@porterallen.com.au