A great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner or Client Service Officer (CSO) to be part of our leading Industry Super Fund focusing on providing a high level of service to its members. The business is an industry leader with a growing advice team, located in Central Wollongong. Ideally suitable for an experienced CSO in financial planning or a paraplanner wanting to take the next step in their career as an Associate Planner.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone.
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
- Attendance/participation at relevant conferences, industry events, seminars, forums and associations.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years'+ experience as a CSO or paraplanner ideally within a Bank or Major Super fund
- Experience in Relationship Management of internal and external stakeholders
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Ideally working towards their CFP or has a willingness to work towards it
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
- Results focused with personal drive and energy
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Be driven, passionate and ambitious to assist the fund members.
Culture & Benefits:
- Above Market Salary, Incentive potential and ongoing personal and professional support as a financial planner
- The organisation thrives on a team culture.
- Central Wollongong location