Our client is a leading wealth management firm that specialises on HNW clients with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe.
A great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner / Associate Adviser to be part of the growing company focusing on providing a high level of service to its members. This role is ideally suitable for an experienced paraplanner wanting to take the next step in their career as an Associate Adviser.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Senior Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone and F2F.
- Managing client relationships including implementation of advice
- Attend client meetings for both new and existing clients and presenting in meetings
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Assist with engagement letters
- Prepare investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Responsible for administration involved in implementing client recommendations from all Statement of Advices, including establishing/rollover superannuation fund, investment finds and share portfolios, in - specie transfers.
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years'+ experience as a Paraplanner or Associate adviser working for HNW individuals with multiple tax structure/entities
- Experience in Relationship Management of internal and external stakeholders
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
- Results focused with personal drive and energy
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Be driven, passionate and ambitious to assist the fund members.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.