Our client is a medium sized financial advisory firm that focuses on providing quality advice with the focus on retirement planning. They provide the opportunity for Pre -Retirees and Retirees clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced paraplanner looking to step into a client facing Associate Adviser position. The firm is looking to hand over a book of quality mature clients for the Associate adviser to service. You will be part of a growing team offering valuable support and training.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
The Key Duties:
- Manage and build an existing book of clients
- Work closely with the senior adviser on providing retirement advice to clients
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Prepare investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years'+ experience as a paraplanner or as an Associate adviser
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Ethcis module completed is highly regarded
- Experience with paraplanning duties across retirement plans and modelling.
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
Culture & Benefits:
- Above Market Salary, Incentive potential and ongoing personal and professional support as a financial planner
- The organisation thrives on a team culture.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.