An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Associate Adviser to join Australia's leading consultant firm. You will be taking care of the Canberra area.
This role is a rare opportunity to work alongside the top performing Financial planners. The company's model is set up to have many development opportunities as they are committed to retaining talent.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. Your role will start off as providing simple strategic advice to clients and progress into providing more complex advice over time. You will be working alongside the Senior Adviser in meetings, paraplanning and implementing strategies.
The Key Duties:
- Provide simple strategic advice to clients to help them meet their financial planning needs and objectives
- Work closely with Senior advisers and assist in meetings, paraplanning and implantation of strategies
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone.
- Keep client information up to date in the CRM
- Prepare insurance quotes and investment models
- Research product features to ensure they meet client needs and objectives
- Prepare high quality compliance advice documents and complete paraplanning requests or final checks
- Conduct client review and renewal processes and make appropriate recommendations
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years financial planning experience
- MUST be currently Authorised (AR) to provide advice
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree that meets FASEA requirements
- Ideally working towards their CFP or has a willingness to work towards it
- Experience using XPLAN, COIN or any related Financial Planning software
- Driven, passionate and ambitious personality
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Great exposure to key stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Lu on (02) 8267 2492 quoting and please click the apply button below.