Our client is a boutique that specialises on Pre - Retirees and retirees with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. They provide the opportunity for Pre -Retirees and Retirees clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way. The objective of the Associate Adviser role is to deliver quality advice and turn prospective clients into loyal members.
A great opportunity for an experienced associate adviser to be part of the growing company focusing on providing a high level of service to its members. This role is ideally suitable for an experienced paraplanner wanting to take the next step in their career as an Associate Planner.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners in providing high quality financial planning services and research to both existing and new clients through the provision of phone based professional financial services to attract and retain clients.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone and F2F.
- Working with advice team, regional and external clients
- Prepare investment models
- Producing financial plans in line with agreed targets
- Research of investment products, strategies and risk profiles
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
- Manage the client review and renewal process
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years'+ experience as a paraplanner or as an Associate adviser
- Experience in Relationship Management of internal and external stakeholders
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
- Results focused with personal drive and energy
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Be driven, passionate and ambitious to assist the fund members.
Culture & Benefits:
- Above Market Salary, Incentive potential and ongoing personal and professional support as a financial planner
- The organisation thrives on a team culture.
- Hornsby Location
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.