Work within a small boutique financial planning office with dedicated professionals.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and looking to progress their career including through ongoing education and on the job learning.
Previous experience within financial services is highly regarded including in paraplanning roles dealing with complex strategies.
About the role
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Instigating and taking part in client meetings
- Play a key role in client maintenance, retention and building of relationships
- Taking part in client meetings
- Conducting research and constructing appropriate strategies (in conjunction with financial planner) to meet client needs
- Completing advice documents in a timely manner
- Liasise with 3rd party referral networks and key stakeholders - brokers, fund managers and insurers
- Attend seminars to stay abreast of industry changes and trends
Successful candidate will have the following:
- FASEA approved qualifications (or completing minimum standards by end of 2020)
- Exceptional written & communication skills
- High technical profiency in SMSF, family trusts, tax and direct investments
In return you will recieve:
- Ongoing support and training plan to progress your career
- Opportunity to receive empoloyee share plan after 12 months
To find out more about this opportunity or other in the market, hit 'apply now' or contact via email at email@example.com