Our client is a boutique that specialises on providing strategic advice with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. The objective of the Associate Adviser role is to deliver quality advice and turn prospective clients into loyal members.
A great opportunity for a growing Associate Adviser to be part of our growing company focusing on providing a high level of service to its members. This role is ideally suitable for an ambitious Associate adviser looking to progress as a Financial Adviser. The firm strongly supports career development and growth internally.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an energetic, results focused and self-driven individual. Your role will start off as providing simple strategic advice to clients and progress into providing more complex advice over time. You will be working alongside the Senior Adviser in meetings, paraplanning and implementing strategies.
The Key Duties:
- Provide simple strategic advice to clients to help them meet their financial planning needs and objectives
- Work closely with Senior advisers and assist in meetings, paraplanning and implantation of strategies
- The ability to provide support to financial planners by way of attracting and retaining clients over the phone.
- Keep client information up to date in the CRM
- Prepare insurance quotes and investment models
- Research product features to ensure they meet client needs and objectives
- Prepare high quality compliance advice documents and complete paraplanning requests or final checks
- Conduct client review and renewal processes and make appropriate recommendations
Skills & Experience:
- MUST be currently Authorised (AR) to provide advice
- ADFP or DFP qualified with a degree that meets FASEA requirements
- Ideally working towards their CFP or has a willingness to work towards it
- Experience using XPLAN, COIN or any related Financial Planning software
- Driven, passionate and ambitious personality
- Experience with compliance framework in advice
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.