Our client is a long-standing boutique brokerage specialising within general insurance based in Parramatta. They work with a tenured and long standing base of clients and pride themselves on providing excellent service and advice to their client base. To their employees they have a flexible and supportive cutlure, offering options for workplace flexibility such as part time or school hours, as well as excellent training and opportunity for development.
Supporting a team of senior brokers, this role will see you being given your own portfolio of existing and established clients to service as well as building relationships with new business brought in by the team. Whilst the ideal candidate will have experience within a brokerage with tier qualifications, they are also very happy to consider candidates with insurances sales experience looking to establish a future career in broking.
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Managing your own portfolio existing client base and servicing new business relationships;
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Assisting with client claims;
- Processing cancellations of products.
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Whilst experience as a broker assistant / account executive in General Insurance is preferable, applicants from other insurance lines looking to develop into new lines also encouraged to apply - training happily provided;
- Exposure to an SME client base is highly regarded;
- Tier 1 qualified preferred however willingness to undertake it whilst working will be considered;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong relationship management skills
- A flexible attitude, with a desire to learn and a team orientated outlook.
- A competitive base salary with bonuses, easily achievable from the start
- Hours 8:30am - 5pm but with flexible options available
- Well established book of clients to start on immediately
- Training and ongoing development opportunity
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to further your career in a role you can truly make your own. Apply now to Nandani Gosai on firstname.lastname@example.org / (02) 8247 5711