Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Assistant Corporate Relationship Manager with a with exceptional corporate banking experience.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. You will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensuring their needs are met and grow the portfolio of existing customers.
- Research and analyse market trends and assist the relationship manager with credit proposal
- Support the relationship manager to grow a portfolio of existing and new corporate customers
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Visit customers and maintain relationships with corporate customers
- Proactively identify opportunities with existing customers and cross sell bank products ensuring it is always in the best interest of the customer
- Perform Credit Risk Assessment and new applications
- 3+ years' experience in a Corporate/Institutional Banking environment
- MUST have Loan Syndication Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant discipline
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Consultative, strategic relationship management and sales experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Anson Lam> quoting reference: <191886>.
Please click the apply button.