This is a long-established boutique brokerage specialising within commercial and general insurance lines, that is part of a national network of brokerages. The firm has a well established and loyal client base and a reputation where business walks straight through the door. Culturally they are relaxed and laid back, flexible and supportive with a willingness to invest in training and development opportunities for their staff. Whilst ideally the role is full time, they are open to considering part time or school hours options for the right candidate.
Due to continued business growth they have an opportunity for an assistant account executive / assistant broker to join their team. The clients are long standing with strong working relationships in place and you will be supporting a team of brokers.
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Minimum 12 months' experience as a broker's assistant / account executive assistant;
- Tier 2 mandatory, tier 1 preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong relationship management skills
- Excellent administration skills with ability to manage time efficiently
- A flexible attitude, with a desire to learn and a team orientated outlook
- Hours 9am - 5pm but with flexible options available
- Location next to train station or street parking available
- Well established book of clients to start on immediately
- Training and ongoing development opportunity
Apply now or contact Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719 quoting reference #186134