This company is long established leader within commercial and personal insurance products with a focus on national SME client accounts. With a demonstrated approach to innovative thinking and being at the forefront of technological initiatives to increase client potential, this is an outstanding firm for somebody who is passionately committed to building excellent client relationships and embracing future opportunities.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Assistant Account Executive / Broker Support with the focus to contribute to the smooth running of this busy brokerage, working in an autonomous manner and being able to employ your initiative within the scope of the position to effectively keep the operations of the team running smoothly. This position will see you working alongside a team of brokers and other support staff and liaising with clients on a daily basis. Relationship management is a huge component of the role and the opportunity to build relationships with clients is key.
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails
- Assisting with client claims
- Processing cancellations of products
- Experience working as a team assistant / broker support within an insurance brokerage
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- excellent customer service / client relationship skills
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.