Our client is a well established boutique brokerage in the Bondi Junction with a multi-million dollar book specialising within Professional Indemnity and Risks including niche areas such as Cyber Liability and Information Technology risks. The company has experienced a high level of growth in recent years and has expanded their team and business greatly, receiving multiple industry awards and recognition for their work.
This position will see you working alongside a team of brokers and other support staff and liaising with clients on a daily basis. Relationship management is a huge component of the role and the opportunity to build relationships with clients is key.
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Assisting with client claims;
- Processing cancellations of products.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a team assistant / broker support within an insurance brokerage;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent customer service / client relationship skills.
Culture & Benefits:
- Competetive salary;
- Great opportunity for career progression;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.