The Company & Opportunity:
This is an opportuning for someone with an insurance administration background to join a long-established family business that has been running for over 50 years which has now developed into a leading brokerage. They cover a wide range of insurance lines including commercial and personal and servicing a well-established client base ranging from SME to Global corporates. This position will sit within their commercial team as an Assistant Account Executive and offers exposure to different types of insurance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting a team of brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date and issuing certificates of current;
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Assisting with client claims;
- Processing cancellations of products.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 6 months experience working as a Claims Administrator / Broker Support / Team Assist;
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent customer service / client relationship skills.
Apply now! Click on the link below or contact Nandani quoting reference #197863