A long-standing boutique brokerage which has been running for 30 years. They have a with a strong working relationship with employees where you will be given an active book of billing clients from the beginning. The company offers training and progression from within where they invest in employee development. There is a collaborative team culture where they offer work/ life balance.
Opportunity for an intermediate account executive / broker assistant to join their team based in Parramatta.
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Managing your own portfolio existing client base as well as generating new business;
- Reviewing all policy T&Cs ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Assisting with client claims;
- Processing cancellations of products.
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a broker assistant / account executive with experience is essential;
- Underwrting or claims experience looking to get into broking;
- Exposure to an SME client base is highly regarded;
- Tier 1 qualified;
- Experience with Sunrise and SVU ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong relationship management skills
- A flexible attitude, with a desire to learn and a team orientated outlook.
- A competitive base salary with bonuses, easily achievable from the start
- Hours 8:30am - 5pm but with flexible options available
- Well established book of clients to start on immediately
- Training and ongoing development opportunity
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to further your career in a role you can truly make your own. Apply now to Nandani Gosai on email@example.com / (02) 8247 5711