This is a long-established boutique brokerage specialising within commercial and general insurance lines, that is part of a national network of brokerages. The firm has a well established and loyal client base and a reputation where business walks straight through the door. Culturally they are relaxed and laid back, flexible and supportive with a willingness to invest in training and development opportunities for their staff.
Due to continued business growth they have an opportunity for an assistant account executive / assistant broker to join their team. The clients are long standing with strong working relationships in place and you will be supporting a team of brokers.
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Minimum 12 months' experience as a broker's assistant / account executive assistant;
- Tier 2 mandatory, tier 1 preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong relationship management skills
- Excellent administration skills with ability to manage time efficiently
- A flexible attitude, with a desire to learn and a team orientated outlook
- Hours 9am - 5pm but with flexible options available
- Location next to train station or street parking available
- Well established book of clients to start on immediately
- Training and ongoing development opportunity
Apply now or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #186134