Join this Superannuation leader who has over 1 million members and a long-standing reputation that spans over 130 years. Their goal to provide security, support, guidance and protection to Australian customers throughout every stage of life through to retirement.
- Onboard new Employers, ensuring their payroll files contain all the data required to administer the Employer Plan
- Regular review of the adherence to data standards
- Providing coaching/training support to the Payroll Contact for any new employer, ensuring they understand how to upload their payroll files to the Clearing House each month
- Maintenance of the Payroll Data Standard for each Employer Plan
- Client management of key external stakeholders including but not limited to payroll contacts and clearing houses
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders (Business Delivery, Relationship Managers, CSA)
- Actively working with relevant stakeholders to identified gaps and or issues within Employer payroll files
- Strong understanding of Superannuation industry concepts, regulations and administration procedures
- A proven track record of utilising industry standard approaches and tools for data analysis.
- Sound communication and effectively management of a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to details and data analytics skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 194323.