An extensive data analysis knowledge coupled with an understanding of Superannuation industry concepts, regulations and administration procedures will stand you in good stead in this role. Your well-developed interpersonal skills will see you effectively liaise with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role
Working in a newly created team, you will be responsible for identifying gaps in recorded data and rectifying, in addition to onboarding new Employers by ensuring their payroll files contain all the data required to administer the Employer Plan. As the point of contact for the Payroll person of any new employer, you will be responsible for providing coaching/training support to the Payroll Contact for any new employer to ensure they understand how to upload their payroll files to the Plum Clearing House each month.
Your tasks will include:
- Using sytems such as SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Excel etc
- Maintenance of the Payroll Data Standard for each Employer plan;
- Regular review of the adherence for each plan to the Plum and SuperStream data standards;
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders (Business Delivery, Relationship Managers, Client Service Associates);
- Effective communication with key external stakeholders (payroll contacts, clearing houses);
- Identifying and resolving gaps/issues within Employer payroll files and actively working with relevant Relationship Managers and Client Service Associates to resolve these.
Success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too. If you're ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you're the type of person who thrives in the world of data, you'll feel right at home with this great new opportunity. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Ferguson on 03 8080 7283