Busy planning practice based in the Sydney CBD is seeking an enthusiastic individual to support a high performing Financial Planner in end to end administration and client service activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to grow their career in the financial advice industry and work with a highly respected and professional Financial Planner.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as a point of contact for high value clients of the business
- Liaise with other departments - eg: paraplanning in the production of advice documents
- Participate in client meetings with the Financial Planner
- Action and follow up implemented advice strategies or documentation
- Maintain accurate client records on relevant CRM systems
- Assist with preparation materials and bookings for client or industry seminars and presentations
You will bring:
- Positive work ethic and a keen interest in the financial planning industry
- Have completed or undertaking relevant industry study eg: DFP
- Prior exposure to the planning industry - preferably in a support role to advisers
- Exposure to the typical advice processes and tasks within an advice business
- Good customer service focus and an initerest in helping clients achieve their goals
If this role is for you then click apply now to submit an application.