Busy planning practice based in the Sydney CBD is seeking an enthusiastic individual to support a high performing Financial Planner in end to end administration and client service activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to grow their career in the financial advice industry and work with a highly respected and professional Financial Planner.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as a point of contact for high value clients of the business
- Liaise with other departments - eg: paraplanning in the production of advice documents
- Participate in client meetings with the Financial Planner
- Action and follow up implemented advice strategies or documentation
- Maintain accurate client records on relevant CRM systems
- Assist with preparation materials and bookings for client or industry seminars and presentations
You will bring:
- Positive work ethic and a keen interest in the financial planning industry
- Have completed or undertaking relevant industry study eg: DFP
- Prior exposure to the planning industry - preferably in a support role to advisers
- Exposure to the typical advice processes and tasks within an advice business
- Good customer service focus and an initerest in helping clients achieve their goals
If you are interested in discussing this role, please apply herein or call Jonathan Attwood on 02 8247 5715 or email@example.com