Our client is a large financial institution which operates in the best interested of its customers. They pride themselves in having a positive and flexible working environment coupled with strong career progression.
They are seeking an experienced financial services operation's professional to lead a team of enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
The ideal candidate will come from an operations background working on with the onboarding/offboarding of financial advisors, practices and licensees on their network.
- Working with the adviser network and internal stakeholders on the onboarding/offboarding of clients
- Oversee the daily operations of the team ensuring all SLAs are kept up to date
- Provide mentoring and guidance for the team ensuring the highest level of service is provided
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure the transitions are smooth and risks are minimised
- 3+ years operations experience ensuring the strong knowledge of working in an adviser network
- People leadership experience, mentoring, guiding and setting goals
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Strong communication written and oral
- Collaborative team player