Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking an Adviser Onboarding Manager to focus on managing teams and onboarding new Financial Advisers. Additionally, the onboarding manager will manage programs and projects. They are a great institution that adopts a customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives.
You must have extensive experience managing a team of financial advisers and extensive leadership experience. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding on the financial planning process.
- Manage the end to end adviser onboarding process and lead a team of case managers
- Coaching advisers on systems, learning and development initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop the adviser onboarding strategy
- Work closely with financial advisers to manage their transition process into the organisation
- Ensure processes comply with regulatory and legislative processes
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine specific training needs for financial advisers
- Perform ad hoc tasks and work on projects
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have 5+ years experience managing financial planners and leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial Planning process
- Project management experience is highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.