An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading financial institution which is seeking a financial planning client relationship consultant. The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients via face to face, email and over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have completed or is currently studying their DFP, ADFP or DFS and looking to take the next step in the advice space. This position is ideal for a candidate looking to progress their career within the financial advice space in a global organisation.
- Assist Financial Planning team daily and providing dynamic support to clients and advisers
- First point of contact for clients via; phone, email and face to face
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Manage all administrative paperwork including preparing and sending out Fee Disclosure Statements
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a financial adviser's assistant
- Currently supporting at least 2 advisers either in a boutique advice business or a major bank/super fund.
- Experience preparing all documentation accurately and forward to appropriate institution
- Excellent telephone manner, verbal and written skills
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software i.e. COIN/XPLAN/Midwinter
- Completed or currently studying DFP, ADFP or DFS
Culture & Benefits:
- Career development and supportive management
- Excellent team culture
- Sydney CBD location
- Great company benefits