Our client is an industry leader going through growth and strategic change and are seeking an experienced Financial Advice Remediation Team Leader. This is a great opportunity for you if you have experience from a Big 4 Bank or accounting firm to come and deliver on a major remediation project.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven experience managing a team of case assessors responsible for assessing financial planning advice files.
- Lead a team of case assessors to deliver on a major remediation project in a deadline driven environment
- Ensure team KPIs are met and conduct weekly performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance of the end to end processes with feedback to Senior Managers
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Manage on boarding program and train new team members
- Document internal policies and procedures to standardise internal processes
The ideal candidate:
- Must be degree qualified in related discipline
- MUST have Advice Remediation experience and experience in leadership position
- Proven attention to detail
- DFP or ADFP is highly regarded
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.