Our client is a leading financial services institution going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst with experience on undertaking QA on assessment reports.
You must have extensive experience managing a review and remediation project and experience working with the risk management framework. The ideal candidate will be the one that has proven attention to detail, time management skills and intermediate excel skills.
- Undertake quality assurance on the case assessors' assessment reports
- Review compensation for the inappropriate advice provided
- Coach case assessors on financial advice and develop technical capabilities within team
- Collaborate with the remediation team to ensure that all the data on spreadsheets are accurate and compliant
- Communicate and liaise with Advisers to ensure remediation is accurate
- Support the productivity and operations team to arrange reviews and reporting requirements ensuring high priority cases are actioned within deadlines
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in Quality Assurance - Advice remediation programs
- High level of proficiency with excel
- Financial Planning background is highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and data assessment skills
- Strong stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below.