Our client is a market leader and one of the "Big 4" Domestic Banks. They are currently experiencing significant growth and development and have multiple opportunities for Wealth Management Remediation Case Assessors join their service review team on a contract basis.
Commencing on a 12-month contract, this will open an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills within advice remediation and gain valuable experience in this ever-increasing space.
- Manage, review and analyse customer profiles and documentation to ensure the advice provided was accurate and compliant within regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Make recommendations for remediation actions where appropriate
- Manage end to end process of large amounts of advice review cases
- Improve processes to achieve good customer outcomes
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience within financial services, advice or banking
- Previous experience within disputes or investigation highly beneficial
- High attention to detail and ability to manage high volume file loads and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- RG146/Diploma of Financial Planning qualifications are preferred but not essential
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Lu on (02) 8247 5703 quoting reference: #198804 and please click the apply button below.