Our client is a leading Australian Bank going through growth and strategic change and are seeking a Case Assessor to manage end to end advice cases. This is a great opportunity to transition into the advice remediation space.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven attention to detail and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be one that has a clear understanding of the financial planning process and is looking to grow their experience working within a review and remediation project.
- Manage and review of all customer profiles in the past years
- Assess cases of financial advice provided to customers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework
- Remediate inappropriate advice and behaviour where required.
- Collate inappropriate advice and determine appropriate remediation
- Manage end to end process of advice review cases
The ideal candidate:
- Must be degree qualified in related discipline
- Understanding of Financial Advice process and preferred case management experience
- Proven attention to detail
- RG146 Accreditation
- Strong stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.