The ideal candidate is expected to promote quality advice processes and coaching of new and existing financial planners. This position assists planners with establishing processes and procedures that meet best practice and licensee obligations with a view of minimizing the potential for risk and compliance issues.
- Reviewing client files for relevant advice;
- Assess the compliance of Advisers against key legislative and regulatory obligations;
- Coach line and practice managers around adviser support and associated remediation activities;
- Produce concise reports of the findings and disseminate the remediation plan;
- Assist in developing adviser training plans with line/practice managers to build individual adviser's knowledge and rapport building skills.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 year' experience in a similar role, technical or compliance related role within Financial Planning is highly desirable;
- ADFP or relevant tertiary qualification - Bachelor in Finance or Commerce;
- Strong understanding of financial planning concepts ranging in complexity;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
Culture & Benefits:
- Strong brand with ample scope to advance your career;
- Highly regarded national bank with a strong wealth culture;
- Competitive salary package.
Apply below or send your CV across to email@example.com