About the Company
This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to retail and affluent customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful employees looking to advance their careers within an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ensure that both the Advisor and Client are kept proactively informed of the status of implementation activities and queries.
- Focus on providing an excellent & consistent on-boarding experience to new clients, as well as exceeding the needs of ongoing Advice Clients.
- Deliver on transactional and administrative activities according to advice client needs, focusing on maintaining client satisfaction and consistent compliance.
- Personally, and collaboratively provide an elite Private Wealth experience
Key candidate requirements:
- 2 years Client Services experience with exposure to financial planning/advice
- DFP Qualification
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills
This opportunity will appeal to someone who is committed and highly stimulated to start their Financial Planning career and seeking to join an energetic & focused team who are passionate about their clients and setting the standard for Wealth Advice Support.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 185236.