Our client is an industry leading provider of superannuation services and currently has a permanent opportunity available for an experienced administrator / receptionist within superannuation to join their Wollongong team. Located in the heart of Wollngong CBD, this is a boutique office environment but part of a larger National organisation, that offers a friendly and supportive team culture with plenty of support and opportunity to make this role your own.
The position is a full time role, Monday- Friday from 9am - 5pm. You will be responsible for managing the front of house of this corporate financial services firm and be the first point of contact for visitors as well as managing administrative support throughout the office. As a client facing professional, you will be corporately presented with excellent communication.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet of visitors and clients;
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional manner and using provide solutions;
- Maintain presentation of the reception and kitchen area;
- Coordination and managing of meeting room and car park bays;
- Logging, sorting and distribution of daily internal and external mail and property maintenance issues;
- Data entry into the company system and being compliant
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a corporate receptionist / administrator role;
- Exposure to financial services/ Insurance / superannuation is preferred by not essential;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Great phone manner;
- High attention to detail.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719 quoting reference #187973
[To be considered for these roles you MUST be and Australian Citizen / New Zealand Citizen or hold a Permanent Residency.]