They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced administrator to join their team, being the first point of contact for clients and providing administrative support to the office. The role will be reporting to the Administration Manager and will involve face to face client liaison, answering and directing of queries and day to day administration tasks to facilitate the smooth operations of this busy office.
- First point of contact - face to face client liaison and answering and directing of incoming calls
- Booking and coordinating of meetings and management of calendars and resources
- Responding to client queries and assisting in delivery of client communication including newsletter updates
- Reporting and updating of systems including undertaking compliance reports and production, follow up of IT issues and maintenance, updating and recording of CPD points for planners
- Processing of invoices, management of office supplies and orders, general office duties
- Ad hoc duties including event organisation, assistance with delivery of marketing strategies, client relationship building
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience within a corporate environment, preferably within the financial services industry, along with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position and an ability to develop rapport and build relationships will see you truly thrive in this role where there is plenty of scope for you to take on an autonomous role with plenty of involvement and be an integral part of this fantastic team.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now to Sarah Magill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5719