This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Working 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday, this position is to provide administration support to the head of claims operations and 3 claims managers. Working as an integral part of the operations function within this energetic and fast paced team, you will have the opportunity to take on ownership and responsibility of your day to day as well as be a part of innovation strategies and projects.
- Manage day to day activity for managers by organising diary, appointments, meetings and directing general internal enquiries
- Meeting preparation including agendas and minutes
- Liaise and coordinate between managers various meetings and agendas
- Coordinate team events and functions
- Assist in various administrative support tasks such as booking training, updating training manuals, presentations and reporting
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months experience within administrative support-based role. Financial services advantageous but not essential
- Fast and accurate typing, strong word processing / word skills, intermediate excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to problem solve and excellent written and verbal communication
The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The team all have longevity of tenure and a very low staff turnover - opportunities arise due to growth. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in its people. giving them the tools to succeed.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join this leading fund! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #189411