This is a great opportunity for an actuary to gain exposure to both internal and external stakeholders of a data analytical company
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role and have strong SAS programming skills looking to develop their career.
Our client is committed to seeking someone results driven, highly motivated and be able to communicate with stakeholders.
- Prepare actuarial data to assist in delivering the insights and outcomes strategy
- Facilitate and validate the quality checking of data
- Analyse and collate data to ensure overall data integrity ensuring actuarial risk is in mind
- Work alongside an actuary to identify trends and opportunities with data.
The ideal candidate:
- Tertiary actuarial qualifications
- Masters in Actuarial Science
- Proven SAS programming skills and experience
- Experience with data cleansing, data manipulation, data linkage and quality analysis
- Knowledge on questionnaire design and survey methodology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great opportunity for career development
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Located conveniently in Sydney CBD.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.