- Monitor and manage daily bank reconciliations
- Target setting, staff development & training, performance appraisals, motivation & inspiration. Leading by example.
- Review, monitor and manage $50m ledger (approx. 300 clients) - Complete in-depth high-volume reconciliations, contact clients for revenue collection, action unapplied payments and credits, monitor client billing requirements.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and journal processing
- Assist in team projects as they arise
- Month end reporting of aged trial balances (ATB's), DSO calculation etc.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Minimum of 5 years experience within credit control / accounts receivable
- Advanced Excel and numerical skills, experience with great plains advantage
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, sense of urgency and effective time management skills
- Strong communication - Written and Verbal
- Client satisfaction focused, strong customer services skills
- Able to solve problems in a strategic manner
- Statutory & Compliance focused
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to the link below.