Our client is a leading financial institution with a national presence.
They are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager / Relationship Manager / BDM within the Corporate Superannuation space.
To be the ideal candidate you must have recent corporate superannuation experience within the account management space with proactive contact within the market. You must have current knowledge on superannuation legislation, industry trends and competitors.
- Educate members on the benefits of Corporate Superannuation products.
- Proactive contact with top clients to provide extensive background knowledge to make it easier to build long term relationships
- Engage in quality technical corporate superannuation conversations with key clients
- Ensure transition of large corporate superannuation clients are satisfied and effectively managed
- Truly understand client needs and engage in quality conversations and product offerings.
- Analyse the market place and provide market intelligence to identify any new opportunities within the market
- Develop and build genuine relationships with prospective clients in the market focusing on high calibre clients where you are the go to person for any matters
- Build exceptional long lasting trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- MUST have 5+ years' experience in a Corporate Superannuation BDM role
- ASFA or Degree Qualified in business related discipline
- Strong sales negotiation and communication skills
- DFP or RG146 qualified desired but not essential
- Excellent relationship management