This brokerage is a long-established leader within commercial insurance products with offices across all states and tenured, enduring relationships with their client base. This is an outstanding firm for someone who is committed to building client relations and embracing future opportunities.
This is suited to somebody who is keen and hungry to develop their broker / account executive skills into a client facing business development role, with the position maintaining a dual element of both managing your own book as well as bringing in new business and growing that portfolio. The team has a dedicated lead generator to bring in leads and assist you in generating new business opportunities.
- Working with the NSW BDM and team to follow through business leads and generate new business;
- Coordinate and liaise with new business initiatives and other managers to develop strategy;
- Provide insurance knowledge and assistance to regional offices, creating and displaying the values upheld by the brokerage;
- Account management of existing and new business and servicing needs of the client;
- Manage a portfolio of renewals and assist in customer retention;
- Work with insurers and assist in developing strong working relationships with representative;
- Complete internal databases, compliance and reporting functions for management.
Skills & Experience:
- Background in commercial insurance preferred with SME client base is essential;
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships;
- Tier 1 qualifications essential;
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude;
- A commitment to being a team player;
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'.
Culture & Benefits:
- Car allowance with secure parking with a laptop and mobile;
- Opportunity for growth with proactive promotions internally;
- Work life balance with flexible hours and fun, dynamic work culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a solid insurance background who desires to succeed.
Apply Now! Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.