This is a long-established leading brokerage that covers a wide rand of insurance lines including commercial and personal and servicing a blue chip client base ranging across SME to global corporates. They are going through a significant growth period at the moment and so are focused on building up their team with people who are passionate about the insurance industry and what they do and are committed to providing an excellent service to their clients.
This position is suited to somebody who is an experienced case manager within workers compensation and is looking for a change of pace and an opportunity to move into a client facing role within a brokerage where you will act as a first point of contact to assist manage the client portfolio, providing exceptional service and identify risk and exposure to ensure improved performance.
- Day to day management of existing client relationships, providing broking advice, assist with renewal and retentions
- Identification of key trends and risk exposures within a rapidly changing market within workers compensation
- Attendance of claims reviews and collaboration with external parties to ensure effective management of claims and a preventative strategy
- Management of premium projections and review of calculations
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- 2+ years' experience working within workers compensation claims with exposure across multiple states workers compensation regulations
- Experience as a Account Executive within workers compensation with an understanding of claims also highly desirable
- Excellent relationship skills, with exceptional communication skills and ability to negotiate
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to succeed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah on (02) 8247 5719 quoting reference #198631