This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join this well-established brokerage. This is a close-knit team of colleagues who provide a cohesive and supportive team environment with a flexible and mature approach to work. They are open and communicative in their approach and provide the tools and support needed for success.
The clients are long standing with strong working relationships in place and you will be given an active book of billing clients from the get-go.
Key requirements of this role are:
- At least 5+ years' experience as an account executive, preferably from within a boutique sized brokerage;
- Experience working across financial lines, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Cyber, Medical Malpractice and other products;
- Ability to proactively manage and provide exceptional service to existing client relationships is essential along with the skill of being able to leverage from those existing relationships to continue to develop further business opportunities and continue to grow your portfolio.
- Tier one insurance broking qualifications are essential;
- Excellent communication skills, professional presentation in a client facing capacity and the ability to problem solve and work in a mature and autonomous manner is key to success in this role.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to further your career in a role you can truly make your own. Apply now to Claire or call (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #194020