This brokerage has a Group of qualified insurance brokers enjoys an enviable reputation for its professionalism in the insurance broking industry, having the ability to structure complete business insurance programs for its valued customer base, supported by both local and global insurance markets.
- Provide a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims
- Invoice Processing
- New business, renewal and endorsement invoice requested by branch account managers in accordance with procedure
- Lodgement of client claims with relevant Insurer in a timely manner
- Inform relevant Account Manager of any claims issues and/or declinaure in a timely manner
- Prompt quotation turnaround in line with company procedure
- Preparation and use of standard quotation slips, standard letters and standard client insurance submissions and manuals as directed by Account Managers
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience within an Insurance brokerage supporting high volume of admin/support activities to Senior Account Managers
- Experience in providing a reliable and efficient claims service, monitoring and negotiating where necessary and assisting client with settlement of claims
- Tier qualifications highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
Apply now! Click on the link below!