This is a small family business brokerage which has been established for 20 years with a great work culture and work place flexibility. The company is undergoing a growth and is looking for someone to support staff and liaise with clients on a daily basis. The role is a 6-month contract starting in March.
- Managing a portfolio of SME clients, existing book of business;
- Liaising with insurance companies and clients and drafting and preparing quotes, insurance reports and pricing emails;
- Processing new business quotations on the sunrise system;
- Issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals and endorsements on policies;
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as an Account Executive for more than 12 months;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent customer service / client relationship skills.
Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Great opportunity for career progression;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, click Apply on the link below. Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192060