About executive search
Porterallen has a dedicated executive recruitment division and has been successfully placing senior professionals into financial services positions for a number of years.
We follow a comprehensive five-stage process in our approach to executive recruitment including:
- Defining the assignment
- Candidate Assessment
- Selection and placement
We utilise the resources of our research team and review candidates sourced from our database, social media channels, professional networks and client/candidate referrals.
For very senior or very specialised roles, as well as roles requiring a high degree of confidentiality we recommend utilising market mapping and traditional search techniques as an additional stage in this process.
Our executive assignments are conducted on a retained basis, which ensures you receive the highest level of commitment from a dedicated Executive Recruitment Manager.
Recent executive placements
- Chief Executive Officer - Financial Services Industry Association
- Chief Investment Officer – Financial Advisory & Wealth Management Firm
- General Manager, Investments – Financial Services Organisation
- General Manager, Operations – Government Outsourced Provider of Financial Services
- General Manager, Strategic Client Relations – Industry Superannuation Fund
- Head of Technology – Financial Advisory & Wealth Management Firm
- Head of Planning & Program Office – Outsourced Provider of Financial Services
- Head of Product Superannuation & Investments – Financial Institution
- Head of Product Development – Financial Services Consulting Firm
- Head of Operations – Financial Services Consulting Firm
- Head of Operations, Superannuation & Investments – Financial Services Institution
- Head of Aligned Channels, Corporate – Financial Services Institution
- Head of Sales & Distribution – Boutique Funds Management Firm
- National Sales Development Manager – Financial Services Institution